For us, the quality of the analyses carried out in our institutes has the highest priority.
To be able to guarantee this, and in doing so reach a high degree of customer satisfaction, LUFA Nord-West has a quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
The effectiveness of this quality management system was tested by the Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle DAkkS (Germany’s accreditation body) and by the International Seed Testing Association (ISTA). LUFA Nord-West is accredited by DAkkS with a flexible multi-site accreditation.
That means that our quality management system is valid on all sites, thereby guaranteeing a uniform level of quality.
LUFA Nord-West was distinguished as an officially recognised seed analysis laboratory (DEDL 03) based on the requirements of DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and further of the ISTA standards.
You can find our accreditation certificate and attachments under Downloads.
The cornerstones of our successful quality assurance are:
- regular participation in inter-laboratory tests
- internal monitoring, such as keeping of quality regulation cards, method validation and internal audits by independent employees
- external audits performed by accreditation bodies, official licensing offices and also our customers.
LUFA-Nord-West is an analysis laboratory:
- for drinking water
- according to AbfKlärV (German sludge ordinance) (specialist module waste)
- according to BioAbf (Biological waste ordinance) (specialist module waste)
- according to §18 Federal Soil Protection Act (specialist modules grounds and brown sites)
- for waste water (specialist module water)
- for the RAL quality seal (compost, substrates etc.)
- for ISTA (DEDL 03) seed analyses
- for the detection of changes by genetic engineering using PCR
- as QA accredited laboratory for
- feed monitoring
- Salmonella monitoring (salmonella antibody determination)
- residue monitoring (fruit, vegetables and potatoes)