One-stop food and packaging analysis
LUFA Nord-West and Innoform in cooperation
Optimal packaging is particularly important for foodstuffs. LUFA Nord-West Institute for Food Quality and Innoform Testservice comprehensively test and evaluate packaged foodstuffs. Innoform is specialised in the analysis of packaging and LUFA is specialised in the analysis of foodstuffs.
The two companies cooperate closely to provide comprehensive one-stop services. Together we can answer questions such as:
- How can I protect foodstuffs optimally?
- What risks are incurred when packing foodstuffs?
- Which materials can be used for packing particular foodstuffs?
- What are the sealing and impermeability properties of a particular packaging?
- How can packaging for a particular product be specified?
- Can substances from the packaging be transferred to the foodstuffs?
- What testing must be carried out to remain in accordance with duty of care?
- Is this foodstuff and its packaging in accordance with legal stipulations (incl. declarations)?
Your contact person at LUFA Nord-West Institute for Food Quality:
+49 441 97352-118
Your contact person at Innoform Testservice:
+49 441 9498-614